29 Views Report Error

  • Watch traileryoutube.com
  • Main Server HD2cc
  • Player
No Rest for the Wicked (2024)

No Rest for the Wicked (2024)

DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE.May. 31, 202413 Min.
Your rating: 0
5 1 vote

What's happening?

Synopsis

In 2029, after a race of microscopic parasites is unleashed, the human race faces an extinction level event… 80% of the world is in a coma. The remaining 20% cannot fall asleep. Convicted murderer Danny Gediman has been selected by an enigmatic pharmaceutical corporation to take part in a drug trial that may return sleep to the world…

No Rest for the Wicked (2024)
Original title No Rest for the Wicked

Director

Roan Hair
Director

Cast

Alana Morgan isNadine Kittenchild
Nadine Kittenchild
Stacy Nyoro isLana Suder
Lana Suder
Claire Whitehouse isThe Representative
The Representative
Eddie Stillmank isDanny Gediman / Famine
Danny Gediman / Famine
Conner Radtke isSergeant Peterson / Newsreader
Sergeant Peterson / Newsreader
Roan Hair isDoctor Brennan
Doctor Brennan
Lauren Griffiths isBiohazard Alert Voice
Biohazard Alert Voice

Similar titles

Leave a comment

Name *
Add a display name
Email *
Your email address will not be published